Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maybe in Ohio, but not in America!

"If it wasn't for Bush we would be out of street waving white flags
waiting for the salvation army trucks to bring us our daily meal.

I fear that with a liberal at helm, the only direction we'll be
steering for is Deep, Deadly Depression.

I am contemplating moving to Canada or somewhere in Europe. Push comes
to shove, I may even move to Mexico or Hawaii, as long as it's a
different country
and I can get away with the depression that is
inevitable if a the government liberalizes everything."

http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.358464/browse_thread/thread/5e9d0da4985a76c3?pli=1

Check out the reaction of Canadians down in the thread: "As a Canadian, i have to say, please don't come here. we don't need people like you!"

1 comment:

Dave said...

Just looks like a clever troll to me, based on his second post.