Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dr. Strangelove... in reverse!

President Bush rarely comments about the Democratic presidential contest, but he said that he had to speak up about Clinton's red phone ads because he found them "so confusing."

"If I answered the red phone every time it rang, I would never get any sleep," Bush said. "Sometimes it starts ringing at 9 p.m., and I am already tucked in by then."

Bush said that "there's nothing so important that it can't wait until tomorrow, or whenever I remember to check my voicemail."


http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20080308/cm_uc_crabox/op_475477;_ylt=AmW7uqcqRkkMlQ.hJ9SIda9xFb8C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Bush is a great president. He really knows his shit! I would say he have place to improve: he can drop this "morning part" and 9PM should be like 16:45 :-) But , hey ! he is not as stupid as some try to picture him. Respect!!! :-)